Digital Content Creator
Do you want to help kids feel excited to go to school every day?
Your mission is to attract schools to work with us. We, in turn, help them enroll best-fit students to thrive at their school.
Truth Tree is an award-winning digital marketing agency that provides strategies and solutions for schools.
We seek a creative who wants to be a difference-maker, not a cog in an agency wheel.
- This is a part-time position to start but can move into a full-time position for the ideal candidate.
- > 97% remote. Some travel may be required once or twice a year.
- Flexible hours outside of routine meetings Monday-Thursday.
- Salary and benefits are negotiable based on the qualifications of the ideal candidate.
- Develop social media content plan and strategy
- Create and post on Truth Tree socials
- Liaise with freelance associates to edit videos
- Research and draft written content
- Increase Truth Tree’s social media presence
- Prep weekly email marketing campaigns
- With the Director of Marketing and Sales, create email strategy and automate sales drip campaigns.
- Manage and update Truth Tree’s website
- Liaise with our SEO specialists for instructions
- Create images for thumbnails, covers, and blogs
- Assist in maintaining TT’s brand guidelines with outbound presentations
- Impeccable writing skills
- Confidence to make mistakes, fix them, and get back to it
- Attention to detail
- Be creative, resourceful, and proactive
- Work quickly and mindfully
- A master-level understanding of social media marketing
- Meet deadlines
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience (agency or freelance)
- Familiarity with Canva or a similar design platform
- Experience in ClickUp or a similar project management platform