Truth Tree is a world leader in digital marketing for schools. Our award-winning services include SEM, SMM, SEO, email marketing, and content marketing.
Our team is currently seeking an SEO specialist to manage all aspects of search engine optimization for over 50 clients and growing.
The person hired for this position will eventually have a team of three working under them.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s website search engine results rankings
- When conducting paid search campaigns, the SEO Specialist will execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly followed throughout website content
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content marketing
- Take responsibility for page optimization for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, and optimization for new SEO keywords to use throughout the company website and marketing materials
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Create and execute link building strategy
- Change website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Determine measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics with SEO tools such as Google Analytics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write and direct the writing of compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions to improve website search results
- Proven SEO experience
- Sound comprehension of performance marketing٫ conversion٫ and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g٫, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Continually current on the latest trends and best practices in SEO
TRAITS OF THE IDEAL NEW TEAM MEMBER
- Has experience in the field of education marketing (SEO for private schools, independent schools, charter schools, and public schools).
- Proven leadership skills
- The ability to problem solve and make decisive decisions
- Meet and collaborate for 1-2 hours a day between 8 AM - 3 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary starts at $40k a year and will commensurate with experience.
Truth Tree offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce.
A 401K plan with matching contributions
Potential for a quarterly bonus
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a one-page cover letter to Brianna Banks, Director of Partner Relations & Human Resources.