Truth Tree is seeking an Assistant Director of Marketing and Sales to play a key role in attracting private schools, charter schools, and colleges to work with us for their digital marketing needs.
Truth Tree is a digital marketing agency that provides strategies and solutions for schools. Our offerings include search engine marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, email marketing, and content marketing.
- >97% remote. Some travel may be required once or twice a year.
- Flexible hours; availability between 10 AM and 2 PM EST Monday to Thursday required
- Reports to the Director of Marketing and Sales
This person must:
- Have impeccable writing skills
- Be a calculated risk-taker
- Be creative, resourceful, and proactive
- Work mindfully with attention to detail
- Have a high-level or better understanding of digital marketing
- Be laser-focused on results
- Meet deadlines every time
- Work with the Director of Marketing and Sales to further develop and execute a marketing strategy
- Manage Truth Tree’s internal marketing channels
- Enhance the existing email strategy and sales nurturing campaigns
- Liaise and manage freelance associates, as needed
- Manage, schedule, and promote events (webinars, in-person presentations, etc.)
- Create email strategy and sales nurturing campaigns
- Responsible for developing new business leads via social media, email marketing, and direct outreach
- Develop new outreach strategies and manage analytics to gauge performance
- Maintain sales CRM, and develop contact lists and other resources for identifying sales leads
Qualifications & Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Content creation
- Graphic design using Canva or higher-level design platform
- Experience in ClickUp or a similar project management platform
- Video editing
- Experience managing a website (WordPress)
- A background in education-based marketing is a major plus
- Background in marketing, communications, or related field
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience (agency or freelance)
- 1+ years of sales experience (preferred)
Location: Remote, but some travel will be required, potentially 2 times per year for a span of 2-3 days.
Please send a cover letter or email addressing why you’re the right fit, along with your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Truth Tree is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.