Truth Tree is a dynamic and rapidly growing company in the education sector. We are dedicated to providing digital marketing strategies and solutions for schools to help match best-fit students with their ideal educational setting.
We seek a talented individual with exceptional writing skills and an eye for the littlest detail to join our team. As a team member, your primary responsibility will be to create and develop effective copy and review deliverables.
This position is 100% remote with flexible hours. As a growing company, there is ample opportunity for growth.
If you take pride in your talent for crafting captivating content, we enthusiastically invite you to apply for a position at Truth Tree.
Qualifications & Skills
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Proven work experience as a copywriter in the digital space.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools, and best practices, including SEO, SEM, social media advertising, email marketing, content marketing, and analytics.
- Ability to effectively balance workloads, manage short- and long-term project deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Solid organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Proficient in collaborating with remote teams in a virtual work environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex ideas and strategies clearly and concisely.
- Self-driven and capable of working independently, genuinely interested in learning about the private school industry and digital marketing.
- Graphic Design
- Background in school-specific marketing
Please send a cover letter or email addressing why you’re the right fit, along with your resume, to email@example.com.
Truth Tree is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.