What is Social Proof Digital Ad Strategy for Marketing Charter Schools?
Ever see a product on FB that caught your attention? Of course, you have!
Before clicking on the link, what do you usually do first? You read the comments.
Good comments = buyer; bad comments = keep scrolling.
That’s social proof, and it’s powerful.
Here are two ways to incorporate this strategy into your social media marketing campaigns.
How to Incorporate a Digital Strategy When Marketing for Charter Schools
Go the organic route.
- Create an awesome organic post that appeals to a prospective parent (e.g., admission event, “top school” award according to the local parent magazine, a great content marketing piece, etc.)
- Alert your parent ambassadors, and any parent who passes by your office, to go to your FB/IG pages and comment on the post – LIKE it and LOVE it too.
- Once you get a critical mass of engagements, boost the post to your target audience but don’t exclude your current followers. Let them make comments too.
Go the paid route.
- Create a sponsored post and then set the campaign objective to Post engagement. Be sure to target an audience that would/could be interested in your private school. Even $100 will get you 50-100 likes, loves, wows, and cares. That’s a lot of social proof!
- Pause or stop the ad when you get the amount of engagement you’re looking for. This will vary from school to school.
- Pause or stop the ad.
- Duplicate the ad and set the objective to Traffic, Lead Generation, or Messages depending on your desired user action.