Far Brook School is an independent day school on nine wooded acres in Short Hills, New Jersey. Far Brook serves students in nursery through 8th grade.
- The Far Brook team came to our strategy meetings with data on applications and enrollment, where they wanted to focus next, and ideas on how to execute.
- We worked with Far Brook to develop initial ad copy with callouts focusing on the intentional PK-8 model and small class sizes, as well as progressive messaging that let the school’s ethos shine through.
- Due to low national birth rates, 4th and 5th grade were soft spots in enrollment so we created specialized ads that targeted only that demographic.
- We launched an application Fee Waiver promotion. This tactic was employed as a last “push” for any users who had already attended an event, were still searching for a school, or were in a panic to secure a private education during the pandemic.
- We worked with the school to also promote Far Brook’s summer camps.
- Far Brook had tuition assistance available as part of its strong push for DEI and overall accessibility to private education. We created specific ad campaigns and landing pages that explained the program and encouraged parents to reach out for more information.
Calls to Action
- Truth Tree and Far Brook teams both worked closely and in unison to wisely spend their limited budget as effectively as possible. During times that were not traditionally a “busy” time for admissions, we saved money on the ad spend.
- Used a lead magnet offering a free eBook on the benefits of a Progressive Education. Our goal was to stay relevant for anyone still looking for private schools and to provide a give-and-take with the user.
- While we were able to help them increase inquiries, what excites us more is the exponential growth in applications. A 75% increase in inquiries, 54% more applications, and an 87% increase in enrollment.
- Far Brook was eventually waitlisted in all grades.
Director of Enrollment Management
"I feel like we are finally capturing an audience we have been after for a while. Plus, Truth Tree's communication and reporting are excellent."