Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory School (PVCP) is a preschool to grade 12 Christian school in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Quickly adapting tried and true digital marketing strategies when parents’ online shopping and school search behavior was rapidly changing due to the pandemic and lockdown.
- Attract best-fit families especially in entry points like PK-1st grade and middle school.
- Promote attendance at virtual and in-person admissions events, application deadlines.
- Help launch and promote their new Early Education Center.
Landing Page Strategy:
- In addition to Truth Tree’s Pay-Per-Click Strategies, we worked closely with the Paradise Valley Christian Prep team to create one of our most successful landing pages centered around touting the specific benefits and accolades the school offers and earns, including Niche.com ratings, their nationally-recognized apologetics program, where students go after high school, and the special affordability piece unique to Arizona all were considered and used in landing page development.
- When options to reach out and have a personal touchpoint with the school dried up due to the pandemic and school staff working remotely, Truth Tree quickly adjusted the landing page to offer several options for parents who were doing the bulk of their research on a school online. Several buttons were added that led straight to specific sections of the school’s native website. Once these options were added, form submissions increased and on-page metrics for both the landing page and referral traffic from the landing page to the native website all indicated that users were more engaged.
- Through a full audit of the website our SEO team identified the top pages that needed on-page optimization of Meta tag, title, alt tags, and heading tags.
- Truth Tree also identified 5 keywords that ranged from easy to hard in SEO work needed to gain upward mobility on.
- We provided monthly optimization suggestions that the partner implemented on their site starting with the pages that would provide the most boost.
- While on-site optimizations were being executed our off-site optimization team worked on submitting the website to directories and building backlinks.
- PVCP budgeted for 310 students but enrolled 326.
- Because middle school enrollment was a concern, Truth Tree ran campaigns targeting middle school resulting in enough interest to expand into two sections.
- PVCP reports that inquiries are much more mission-appropriate and that parents who are touring are consistently referencing that they are seeing PVCP online.
- Prospective families are also indicating that they are interested in the long haul, not just a stop-gap for a year due to COVID.
Director of Development and Communications
“Partnering with Truth Tree for our school’s digital marketing has not only boosted our school’s visibility and enrollment, but it’s taken a huge weight off our shoulders! We no longer have to figure out how to run our digital marketing campaigns and can trust the team of experts to work on our behalf. Their knowledge and partnership are vital to our school’s marketing plan.”